The NZBN watchlist is a tool that allows you to receive timely and accurate information about businesses, including their activities on the register and changes to their status.
Adding a business to your watchlist
As a Business Registers customer, you can add or remove businesses to your NZBN watchlist any time you wish, by following a few simple steps.
To add a business to your NZBN watchlist visit nzbn.govt.nz and follow these steps:
- Log in to MyNZBN using RealMe®.
- From the navigation bar, click on the 'My Watchlists' tab.
- Search for a business using the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Search for the business you want to add to your personal watchlist.
- Click on the 'Get updates on this business' button.
- The business will now appear on your watchlist, and you will receive notifications about any activities relating to it.
Removing a business
Once logged in, you'll notice that on the 'My Watchlists' tab each business has a 'Remove from Watchlist' button on the right-hand side. Simply click this button to remove the business from your watchlist.