Changing a retirement village name

File a change of circumstances form with us

If the name of a retirement village changes, the operator must file a change of circumstances form with us.

When to notify us

The operator of a retirement village must notify us of any change to the name of their retirement village by completing Form RV3 (Change of circumstances).

Filing your documents

You can send any documents to be filed with us to:

Registrar of Retirement Villages
Private Bag 920
Victoria Street West
Auckland 1142


Registrar of Retirement Villages
Level 1
162 Victoria Street
Auckland 1010