Optimum software and site settings
Find out which browsers, settings and other software you should use to get the most out of this website.
You can access our website through Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Make sure your browser meets these minimum requirements:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0+
- Mozilla Firefox 5.0+
- Safari 3+
- Google Chrome 35+
Note | If you are experiencing any issues with your browser then please use one of the browser versions mentioned above.
How do I change cookie settings?
This website works best with the following:
- A broadband connection to the internet.
Note | If you're using a dial up modem, 56KB is preferred.
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768.
- The number of colours on screen should be set to 256 or higher.
- Use the scroll bars at the right hand side of the web browser to view additional information.
- The Companies Office website utilises 'session cookies'.
Links to software downloads:
This site provides services that generate email reports and other documents in a Portable Document File (PDF) format. You will need PDF viewing software to display these dcouments received via email.
Adobe Flash Player
Adobe Flash Player is required to view video files.
|Download Google Chrome|
|Download Internet Explorer|
For some services you will also need access to a fax machine or scanner and a printer. For example, when incorporating a company you need to be able to download and print consent forms then be able to return the signed consents (either as scanned documents or via facsimile).