Tips for uploading documents
Allowed file types
When uploading a document you can use the following file types:
- PDF - Portable Document Format file
- RTF - Rich Text Format file
- DOC - Microsoft Word document (version 97-2003)
- DOCX - Microsoft Word document (version 2007 and newer)
- WPD - Corel Word Perfect document.
Additional file types allowed for the Registrar Approval Service (Company Authority)
In additon to the file types listed above, for the Registrar Approval Service you are also able to upload the following file types:
You can only upload a document with a file size that is smaller than 10MB.
If you have scanned your document for uploading, you can reduce the file size by rescanning your document with lower quality settings. We suggest 300 DPI so it still prints clearly but is not too large for uploading online.