Understanding your search results
Once you have completed a search of the register there is a range of options available to you from the 'Search Results' screen.
At the top of the screen you will see the search criteria you used for this search. If you need to you can modify that criteria and search again.
In the Search Results section you can
Sort your results
- By incorporation date (Most recent or Least recent)
- Alphabetically (A-Z or Z-A)
Export your results
- Print a copy
- Save them to a Portable Document Format (PDF) file
- Attach them to an email (as a PDF)
View company details
- Preview basic details of each company (Name, company number, status, registered office address and date of incorporation)
- Click through to the company details screen for more details about a company.
The Companies Office website contains information on entities. It also contains information on individuals and other bodies related to those entities (for example, for companies information is held about directors and shareholders)
The company status indicates whether a company is recorded as registered, removed, in liquidation or in receivership.
For every search only the first 200 results will be automatically available. Complete this form to request the remaining results of your search.
Many documents filed with the Companies Office can be conveniently viewed online as PDF files (for example, the incorporation documents, constitution, director consents). When you search the register for a company you can also see, and download, a copy of the certificate of incorporation.