The Financial Service Providers Register (FSPR) is a publicly available, electronic register, kept by the Registrar of Financial Service Providers (FSPs).
When you do a search of the FSPR you can:
- identify registered FSPs
- find an FSP's business address
- view the financial services an FSP is registered to provide, and
- see which dispute resolution scheme an FSP belongs to (if it does belong to one).
Contents of the register
The register contains the following information about each registered Financial Service Provider (FSP):
- Their name, along with any trading names
- Their registration number (FSP number) and registration date
- Their business address
- If the FSP belongs to an approved dispute resolution scheme, the name and address of the scheme
- The financial services they are registered to provide, including any licensed service (for example, AFAs or QFEs)
- The name and address of any relevant licensing authority (for example, the Financial Markets Authority for AFAs and QFEs)
- Details of any changes recorded on the register (FSPR).