Many of our online services are free but if you want to use a service that requires payment of a fee, you have three payment options.
- Any service that requires payment of a fee are identified on screen - you will know what the cost will be so you can decide whether or not to proceed.
- The payment options available to you will depend on whether you are using your login for your own personal business or as part of your job. For example -
- You may use the FSPR website to maintain your individual FSP registration. When you registered to use the website you decided not to set up a direct debit, preferring instead to pay by credit card or internet banking.
- Your employer also needs you to use the FSPR website and linked your login to their organisation account. Now you can use the same login to use the website on your employer's behalf. Your employer has established a direct debit.
- When using an online service you will be prompted to confirm which role you are acting in. If you confirm you are using this online service on behalf of your employer, they will be invoiced for any fees you might incur. If you confirm you are using this online service in your personal capacity, you will need to pay by credit card or internet banking.
1. Pay by credit card or debit card
If you only use our services occasionally, credit or debit card payment is a practical payment option. We offer secure credit and debit card transactions using 128-bit encryption technology. Your transaction is validated in real time and confirmed immediately to you by email. A tax invoice will appear on screen that you are able to print for your own records if you wish.
The FSPR accepts the following credit and debit cards:
- Visa (including the Prezzy Card)
- American Express
Note | Card Security Code required
It is mandatory to provide the Card Security Code (CSC) when paying by credit card. The CSC number is not your pin number but rather a three or four-digit card verification number printed on either the front or back of your credit card.
On a Visa, Mastercard, or Diners credit card you will typically find a three-digit CSC number on the back of the card printed in the top-right corner of the signature panel.
On an American Express credit card, you will find a four-digit CSC number on the front of the card, above the main credit card number.
2. Establish a direct debit
When you first register to use the website, you can choose to set up a direct debit as a payment option. If you initially decide not to establish a direct debit, you can set one up as a payment option at any stage.
Note | If you do choose to set up a direct debit you will need to provide bank account details. If you choose not to set up a direct debit you will need to pay as you go using a credit or debit card.
To update your direct debit details with the Companies Office you will need to be logged in as a registered user of the website.
- From the Online Services – Do It Now menu select My account. Then select Your payment details.
- Select the Direct Debit Details tab. Fill in the required fields and select Save.
- You will be emailed a ‘Direct Debit Authorisation’ form which must be completed, signed and returned to the address on the form (Only forms with original signatures will be accepted).
- It takes up to five working days from the day we receive your signed form to activate your direct debit with the bank. You can still use your FSPR login immediately - any fees incurred can be paid by credit card (or debit card) until your direct debit facility has been activated.
- With direct debit we debit your chosen bank account once a month for fee-based transactions. You will receive an invoice by email for your accounting records.
- The invoice amount will be direct debited from your bank account approximately 20 days after you have been invoiced.
3. Pay using internet banking
If you do not have a credit or debit card and have not set up direct debit as a payment option you can pay by internet banking.
Note | If you do choose to pay by internet banking you will need to log in to your internet banking account using your login credentials via a secure page hosted by DPS Payment Express application.
The Companies Office accepts payments from the following banks: