This discussion document includes proposals under the Insolvency Practitioners Regulation Act to:
- Prescribe minimum standards for the accreditation of bodies
- Set standard conditions for the accreditation of bodies
- Make policies for the modification of conditions for accredited bodies
- Make policies for the accreditation process
- Make directions for annual reports and confirmations by accredited bodies.
Once the Registrar has considered submissions, the final documents will be published by the Registrar on the Companies Office website. Certain documents will be made official by notice in the Gazette.
Submissions close on 7 February 2020.
Need more information?
Further information about the Act is on the Insolvency Practitioners Register website .
If you have any questions you can send an email to email@example.com - all queries will be responded to.