On 11 September 2020 the Companies Office hosted a free webinar on the new regulatory regime introduced by the Insolvency Practitioners Regulation Act 2019, which came into force 1 September 2020. The webinar covered the following topics:
- Introduction to the regulatory regime
- Update on the new and amended legislation
- Changes to insolvency practitioners’ Companies Office obligations
- Demo of the new Insolvency Practitioners Register
- Demo of the summary report and serious problem online form.
We have now published a video of the webinar, along with the presentation and the questions and answers.