- A summary of the guidance, support and changes to Retirement Villages Register services to help New Zealanders through COVID-19.
- Learn more about the key legislation governing the retirement village sector.
- The role of the Registrar in registering retirement villages and maintaining the Register.
- The definition and key features of a retirement village.
- What happens if a retirement village operator fails to meet their obligations under the Act.
- Information for residents, and people thinking about becoming residents, of retirement villages.
Other help topics
Registering a retirement village
Managing your registration
Keeping your information up to date on the Retirement Villages Register.See all 9 guides for Managing your registration