Registered documents for Retirement Villages
- Occupation Right Agreement Find out what information must be included in an occupation right agreement.
- Disclosure Statement What information you need to provide to intending residents.
- Code of Practice Find out what minimum standards a retirement village must comply with.
- Deed of Supervision A deed of supervision sets out the terms and conditions of a statutory supervisor's appointment.
Other help topics
About the Retirement Villages Register
Retirement villages registered under the Retirement Villages Act 2003 are registered on the Retirement Villages Register.
Appointing a statutory supervisor to a retirement village is a legal requirement which helps safeguard the interests of residents, although a village operator can apply for an exemption from doing so.
Registering a retirement village
To register a retirement village you must complete an application for registration, provide any requested supporting documents, and pay a registration fee.
Managing your registration
Keeping your information up to date on the Retirement Villages Register.
- Filing an annual return
- Updating registered documents and land changes
- Changing a retirement village address
- Changing a retirement village name
- Changing the details of a village operator
- Changing a statutory supervisor
- Cancelling a retirement village's registration