Registering a retirement village
- Steps to registering How to file an application for registration on the Retirement Villages Register.
- Registration fees Find out what fees you need to pay when you file your application to register a retirement village.
Other help topics
About the Retirement Villages Register
Retirement villages registered under the Retirement Villages Act 2003 are registered on the Retirement Villages Register.
Appointing a statutory supervisor to a retirement village is a legal requirement which helps safeguard the interests of residents, although a village operator can apply for an exemption from doing so.
Managing your registration
Keeping your information up to date on the Retirement Villages Register.
- Filing an annual return
- Updating registered documents and land changes
- Changing a retirement village address
- Changing a retirement village name
- Changing the details of a village operator
- Changing a statutory supervisor
- Cancelling a retirement village's registration
Registered documents for Retirement Villages
Managing the relationship between a village operator, residents and statutory supervisor.