- Appointing a statutory supervisor How statutory supervisors safeguard the interests of retirement village residents.
- List of statutory supervisors The Financial Markets Authority records which organisations have been granted a statutory supervisor licence.
- Exemption from appointing a statutory supervisor Applying for an exemption from appointing a statutory supervisor.
- Renewal of exemption What to include in your application to renew your exemption from appointing a statutory supervisor
- Changing a statutory supervisor Tell us if there's a change to the status or details of your appointed statutory supervisor.
Other help topics
About the Retirement Villages Register
Retirement villages registered under the Retirement Villages Act 2003 are registered on the Retirement Villages Register.
Registering a retirement village
To register a retirement village you must complete an application for registration, provide any requested supporting documents, and pay a registration fee.
Managing your registration
Keeping your information up to date on the Retirement Villages Register.
- Filing an annual return
- Updating registered documents and land changes
- Changing a retirement village address
- Changing a retirement village name
- Changing the details of a village operator
- Changing a statutory supervisor
- Cancelling a retirement village's registration
Registered documents for Retirement Villages
Managing the relationship between a village operator, residents and statutory supervisor.